West Comms is an Accredited CHAS Premium Plus Supplier operating throughout the South West of England inc. Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly since 1986.
Our reputation is built on experience and our knowledgeable Engineering Team. Alongside our supporting Administration and Sales Teams our resources ensure all products and services are delivered on time and as environmentally friendly and cost effectively.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme);
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme);
- IPAF (Powered Access Licence).
- ECS (Electrotechnical Certificate Scheme);
- CHAS Premium Plus Accredited (Environmental, Quality Management, Equal Ops & Diversity, Financial & Business Standing, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Modern Slavery);
- DBS (Enhanced & Standard Disclosure & Barring Service Check);
- Asbestos Awareness (Cat3);
- Moving and Handling Principles.
- Panasonic Telephone Systems (KX, NCP & NS models);
- Gamma Horizon Installations;
- Systemline Modular – Installation/Repair/Service;
- Fibre Optic Installation & Testing;
- Excel & Connectix Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A Cable Installation & Testing.
Managers training, qualification and certification:–
- IOSH Managing Safely;
- IOSH Working Safely;
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (H&S Practical Application, Controlling workplace hazards & Management of Health & Safety);
- Emergency First Aid at Work;
- Moving and Handling Principles;
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme);
- ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme).